We love Sage for many reasons but our top reasons being . . .
1. It's a mother & daughter business!
2. I went to grade school with co-founder / daughter, Jordan! Jordan buys for the shop and likes to discover new, up-and-coming designers.
3. Co-found / mother, Beverly Fowler, has a sophisticated eye for home decor, interior design and florals. I used to go to Jordan's house in middle school and admire the cozy, comfortable natural design paired with clean white cottons. Beverly has worked for popular home favorites PotteryBarn, Winston Flowers, and the OG of shabby chic, Rachel Ashwell. But for as long as I've known Beverly, she's always wanted to have her own brick & mortar. Since opening Sage Market & Design in 2013, it's been so great to see her fulfill this dream. And do it exceptionally well.
4. Their shop marries floral, plants and home. It's a one-stop-shop for bringing life to your home, or your friends!
5. Fun Fact: I did the Sage logo and branding a few years ago!
At Sage you will find two Everyday Napkin sets in our 100% White Linen, Black Chambray Twill and Black & White cotton prints! We gathered all of Beverly and Jordan's favorites and created limited batches just for Sage—all edged in gray, blue, white and aqua . . . hello coastal living! Our reusable, cloth napkins are perfect for outdoor entertaining, summer bbq . . . beach trip . . . drinks with friends and simple, summertime meals with kids!
Next time you're in the neighborhood stop by and tell them I sent you! And for those who have the pleasure of living on the north shore, I am so excited to be in your neck of the woods!
Sage Market & Design
58 Merrimac Street
Newburyport, MA 01950
Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 11:00am - 4:00pm
Check out our full list of shops who carry us here.