THE EVERYDAY NAPKIN
JOB POSTING: PART-TIME SERGER SEWER FOR IMMEDIATE START
We're looking for:
• Skilled, experience, quality serger sewer/seamstress to start immediately and join our small team part time
• Someone who is reliable, consistent, quick-learning
• Will work closely with owner of young, creative, lifestyle company
• Will be sewing linens and cotton fabrics
• Must travel to studio in Fort Point
• Must have experience with home serger / industrial serger and sewing machine
• Must be detail oriented, hard working, reliable and have a positive attitude
• Must have great finishing / hand skills
• Know how to turn corns accurate on an overlock machine is a plus must not a must
• Must be able to take direction and execute with quality and efficiency
• Some in-house training will be required depending on skill level / ability to turn corners on an over-lock machine
• All materials, supplies, machines are kept in studio
• Total of 10-20 hours per week; consistent
• Part-time Half Days: 4-5 hours 2-3 days per week
• Part-time Full Days: up to 8 hours 1 day per week
• Flexible depending on production
• Pay is negotiate based on skill level and experience
• $13+ per hour or by per piece
We have a friendly working environment and we are excited to grow our team.
Please contact us if you are interested. Serious inquiries only.
We are hosting interviews this Monday, December 11th at 369 Congress Street, Floor 2, Boston, MA 02210. Please email us to schedule a time to come in.